BothParents.com Privacy Statement
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or add information to the site. This includes
adding calendar and address entries
- When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your
name and e-mail address. You may visit our main site anonymously.
- We also use Google Analytics tracking pixels. This allows us to:
- Use Google Analytics and Google Adsense to display ads
- Let the Google Display Network track ad impressions (how many times an ad has been displayed)
- Use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails, including emails with offers from BothParents.com partners. We do not use
or share any information related to legal or medical matters.
- Display ads to support Bothparents.com and keep it free
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard
drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems
to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us
in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information
collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect
any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people
who are at least 13 years old or older.
Bothparents is a free site run by volunteers. If you are an EU citizen concerned with GDPR you are prohibited from using this site. To the best of our knowledge we are compliant with privacy regulations but we don’t have lawyers or the other resources to ensure compliance with all the nuances of this new European law.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms of Service
establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability
governing the use of our website.
Opting OutYou can opt out of some of the Google tracking features by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
If you have questions you can contact us at our contact page